Shatter Mod has been created to ensure that your world or adventure isn’t dull and devoid of life whenever you are in combat or fighting mode. It is one mod which will enable your adventure to become more real and interesting through the effects that it will have on how mobs are in your world. In the traditional minecraft world, you will have mobs attacked and they will disappear after which XP must have been dropped behind. This can be very boring and will take away the fun of the game. With the introduction of Shatter Mod, everything will definitely change for good.
This mod has been created to make you see effects of mobs being killed in your world. For instance, you hit them; they aren’t just going to disappear like that. Rather, their various body parts will split into different ways prior to when they will disappear. It is a very funny mod that you are definitely going to enjoy making use of in your world. Whenever you get bored while playing the game, just have it installed and see what it will add to it. You will definitely be amazed by such changes as they are worth all the stress.
How to install Shatter Mod
This guide will explain how to install Shatter Modfor Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Mod file bellow.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Mod.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download Shatter Modfor Minecraft
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Official Thread.
Download Links Shatter Mod
- For Minecraft 1.12 – Shatter-1.12.2-7.0.0.jar
- For Minecraft 1.10.2 – Shatter-1.10.2-6.0.0.jar
- For Minecraft 1.7.10 – Shatter-4.0.0.jar