The Sensecraft Resource Pack 1.11.2 is not focused around changing the textures completely. But more of refining the Default texture of minecraft making it better to look at. It‘s incredibly well made and can be seen that a lot of work has been put into it. It seems like the resource pack is at a a much higher quality than it actually is for real. The resolution of the pack is only 16×16 but the details and work put into the pack makes it look like a much higher resolution. So it does not require much to run the resource pack. It‘s a win-win situation.
There is a lot of work put into the water in the game, giving it a more smooth texture. Many colors are enhanced and also there are a lot of other minor things worked on to make the game look as good as it can be but still look somewhat close to default.
Sensecraft Resource Pack Change log
- All glass variants have been redone – Regular glass now has a full outer rim with a beveled look, and stained glass doesn’t have the streaks anymore, but rather a soft shadow-like texture.
- When altering the glowstone dust texture, it accidentally replaced the redstone dust texture. It’s now been fixed.
- New tallgrass texture – It now looks more full, but also blends in much better with the grass blocks.
- Double tallgrass has also been slightly changed to fit in with the tallgrass texture
- New brick texture, I didn’t like how it looked previously, but I’m unsure if the new texture is any better. Please let me know your thoughts!
- New glowstone dust texture – It now matches with the redstone dust texture
- Altered hues of some of the wool colors – I’ll likely be further changing these in the future
Sensecraft Resource Pack 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Sensecraft Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the Sensecraft Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine HD:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you “Faithful 64×64 Resource Pack“ which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
Note: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note²: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Sensecraft Resource Pack for Minecraft
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Sensecraft Resource Pack Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
- For Minecraft 1.11, 1.10.x, 1.9.x, 1.8.x, 1.7.x – [512x, 256x, 128x, 64x and 32x]
- Download Sensecraft Resource-Pack