The moment you hear of ScarySauce Resource Pack 1.12 and 1.11.2 as the name given to this texture pack, you will begin to really imagine how scary it can be. The truth is that it is the opposite of its name due to the features which it has as well as what it has been designed to do in the world of minecraft. It is a resource pack which has been around the block for some years now and has been getting some updates every now and then.
Most minecraft players ignore items and other blocks as they embark on their adventure. These are items that may be of little importance but there is no doubt that they all contribute towards making the game outstanding. ScarySauce Resource Pack takes note of these items and ensure that they are improved on in terms of their appearances. Chisel stone bricks as well as mobs are also improved on as they look outstanding.
It gets a regular update on these items and this is the reason why most minecraft players refer to this pack as one of the most detailed packs in the game of minecraft. This is due to its ability to pay serious attention to lesser and unnoticeable items.
ScarySauce Resource Pack 1.12 Installation
This guide will explain how to install ScarySauce Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the ScarySauce Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
EXTRA: How to use Texture with Shaders Mod
- Download and Install the Optifine Mod
- Download desired shaders pack, such as GLSL Shaders or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Launch Minecraft with the Optifine profile.
- Go to Options -> Video Settings and Shaders.
- Open the shaders pack folder and place the zippered shaders file in your shaderpacks folder
- Select the shaders you installed.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you “” which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
Note: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note²: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download ScarySauce Resource Pack for Minecraft
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official ScarySauce Resource Pack Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”