Rotatable Blocks Mod 1.16/1.15.2 is definitely one of those mods which have been able to meet the expectations of the minecraft community as a whole. It has been really useful to those who are making use of it in their worlds and there is no doubt that it can do the same for you. If you are well – observant, you will notice that the standard block placements which the game of minecraft is notable for seems to be very drab. You need to add lots of colors to your adventure by changing all these in your world through your use of Rotatable Blocks mod.
This is a mod which doesn’t only provide you with a wrench but also ensures that you have the ability to change the positions of blocks which are in your world. This is one mod that will give you lots of flexibility when it comes to how blocks will be positioned in your world. If you’ve got great sense for designs in your world then this mod is for you. Blocks which seem to be very complicated can be rotated with great amount ease. Try it out today and you will love it.
How to install Rotatable Blocks Mod
This guide will explain how to install Rotatable Blocks Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Mod file bellow.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Mod.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download Rotatable Blocks Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Official Thread.
Download Links Rotatable Blocks Mod for 1.16/1.15.2
- For Minecraft 1.12 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.11.2 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.7.10 – rotateableblocks-17x-build-9.jar