RFTools Mod 1.11 is a mod which adds some machines that can be very helpful in any Redflux environment. This Mod has been primarily designed to make your Minecraft 1.11.1 experience standout today and a trial will convince you beyond every reasonable doubt. It was majorly created to ensure that if you are managing a very large Redfulx network, such becomes very easy for you. This implies that if you are minecraft player with one of those large Redfulx networks, RFTools Mod is the most recommended for you as it can make your life easier.
RFTools Mod ensures that you don’t have to break sweat when trying to check where your energy is being channeled to during the course of the game. Also, it has ensured that the teleportation system has been greatly improved on. Apart from having a dimension builder system that is very comprehensive, it has a very wonderful power generation system.
With a mod like RFTools, you can be able to handle lots of recipes (up to 8) at once. This implies that it has a 100% automatic crafter that can help you automate such process. RFTools Mod is not a mod that has been designed to work on its own. That is to say for you to successfully make use of it, you may need other mods such as: EnderIO, Thermal Expansion and others.
The following changes were made in the latest version of the mod.
- Fixed bug with the new block protector code
- Fixed crash with placing new elevator blocks
- Added some protection for invalid itemstacks to the storage scanner
- The storage screen module now works over different dimensions
- RFTools blocks protected by the block protector are now also protected from the wither’s force to simply break through blocks. This should also protect these blocks from the enderdragon. Noe that this is not true for other blocks protected by the block protector. The block protector can still only protect blocks from harvesting and regular explosions. Not from the enderdragon or wither trying to break through.
RFTools Mod 1.11 Installation
This guide will explain how to install RFTools Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the RFTools file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%\.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Rrftools-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download RFTools Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official RFTools Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”