Resource Loader Mod 1.11 and 1.10.2 is a mod that has been created to be made use of alongside other mods. This mod just made sure that the addition of your resources in the game of minecraft is a reality. What this mod does is that it gives minecraft players the freedom to make additions to their own resources. If you are a minecraft player who has been craving to have something more than what resource packs does offer then you’ve just found the perfect mod to meet all your needs.
With a mod such as Resource Loader Mod, it has been very easy adding your resources without the need to have them repackaged. There is no knowledge of rocket science required to make this mod work perfectly in your game of minecraft. The first thing that you need to do is have it installed. Just check the major minecraft folder and you will see a folder which is referred to as resources. It is the location where you will need to be making the additions of your resources whenever you want to.
Features of Resource Loader Mod
Some of the features of Resource Loader mod will be stated below.
- Its resources when added aren’t visible as in the case of using resource packs
- Items can be overridden with ease.
- Resource Loader is now marked as a client side only mod so it doesn’t crash servers anymore if added
- This mod is meant to be used together with others mods Custom Main Menu and Custom Backgrounds.
Resource Loader Mod 1.11 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Resource Loader Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Resource Loader file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded resourceloader-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
After your first run the miencraft with this mod installed you will notice a folder called “resources” created in your main minecraft folder (where config,saves etc. are located). That is the place you will be adding your resources to.
Complete tutorial on how to use the mod here!
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Resource Loader Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Resource Loader Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
[su_service title=”Download Links Resource Loader Mod for 1.11.1, 1.11, 1.10.2 and 1.7.10 ” icon=”icon: cloud-download”][/su_service]
[su_row][su_column size=”0/0″][/su_column] [su_column size=”4/5″]
- For Minecraft 1.10.2 – ResourceLoader-MC1.9.4-1.5.1.jar
- For Minecraft 1.9.4 – ResourceLoader-MC1.9.4-1.5.jar
- For Minecraft 1.8.9 – ResourceLoader-MC1.8.8-1.4.jar
- For Minecraft 1.7.10 – ResourceLoader-MC1.7.10-1.3.jar
- For Minecraft 1.11 – Not released yet