Rei’s Minimap Mod 1.14.2/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a mod that adds a minimap that allows you location options not to lose as well as abilities to detect mobs, dungeons, and things that can take the life of the player, waypoint tagging feature to mark favorite locations on the map are some of the features of this great mod. I will now answer what everyone wants to know, why play with the Rei’s Minimap, what are the main features of this mod?
The appearance and the map size can be changed, so what is being displayed on the minimap, for example, animals, mobs and other players in multiplayer, speaking in multiplayer, Rei’s Minimap Mod can be installed on servers however have a small problem incompatibility with other mods, so I recommend you do not install this mod on the server, but the PC that will play online, so the PC that has the Rei’s Minimap Mod see the map normally on the server, is a very useful tactic that can be seen as breaking rules by some servers then be very careful.
The mod also allows you to define points of interest that appear in the open world as a clear point, and also on the minimap is a very useful function to mark locations, you can customize the color, name and even the opacity of waypoints.
With a huge list of features, the mod also adds a feature called cave feature, which is very acceptable for the great explorers of minecraft, you can also explore the open world easily with detailed compass minimap. The map is extremely detailed and customizable, you can change the size and opacity of the Minecraft Minimap also allowing you to see the different shades of colors, mobs, biomes, and even villagers, even if they are hardly noticeable. You can also see the types of biomes, caves, surface types and more.
In short this is an amazing mod, to explore the minecraft, many functions for you, day to explore was very easy, caves can now be explored easily avoid animals, mobs, and dungeons, is just be aware of the minimap or if you prefer to see full map on the screen, your journey in Minecraft Mods will now gain a new life now download Rei’s Minimap Mod, and enjoy.
Features Rei’s Minimap Mod 1.14.2
- Fast processing.
- Beautiful map rendering:
- Expression of semitransparent blocks.
- Bump-map expression of height.
- Expression of dynamically changing lighting.
- Automatically generate the block colors from your texture packs.
- Biome color.
- Entities radar.
- Cave mapping.
- Waypoints (Can not teleport).
- Ingame keyconfig.
- ZanMinimap frame appearance.
- Indication of slime spawning chunks (Does not work in multiplayer after minecraft 1.2).
Rei’s Minimap Mod Changelog:
- Support: Minecraft 1.10
- Updated for Minecraft 1.9.
- Beta release for Minecraft 1.9
- Fixed: not visible PlayerEntity of entity radar.
- Support: Minecraft 1.7.10.
Rei’s Minimap Mod Installation
This guide will explain how to install Rei’s Minimap Mod for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
2. Press Start, type %AppData%.
3. Find and open the folder .minecraft.
4. Now go to the mods folder (if this folder does not exist, you can create one).
5. Copy the Mod JAR file to the “mods” folder.
6. Open you Minecraft Launcher and select the profile of the forge you just installed.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Rei’s Minimap Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Rei’s Minimap Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.
Rei’s Minimap was discontinued if you want a minimap to minecraft 1.9 and higher Download Zan’s Minimap!
- For Minecraft 1.14.2, 1.13.2;