Reborn Core Mod Library has been really useful and beneficial to minecraft players who have actually had it tried out in the past. This is because it gives room for a better storage of items in your world as you go on. One of the major problems faced by minecraft players is storage space. This is actually always caused by ram and too may bugs. However, with your usage of a mod such as Reborn Core, this problem will be solved in the most effective way possible. What it does is the fact that it allows class files which are less duplicates. As simple as this may sound, it can take up your storage space and slow down your game.
It is actually one of those core library mods which can be adopted in TechReborn mods. Some of the helper classes which it actually includes are listed below:
- Power values can be easily added to fuel with the aid of fuel power
- Tooltips can be added to stack items and Waila through the aid of tooltip API which is custom
- Items can be removed by players through the use of custom slots
- Multi block shapes can be easily seen by players
Reborn Core mod will help to create more storage space by helping to have class files which are less duplicates to be shipped. This will ensure your system doesn’t slow down unnecessarily.
How to install Reborn Core Mod
This guide will explain how to install Reborn Core Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Mod file bellow.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Mod.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download Reborn Core Mod for Minecraft
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Official Thread.
Download Links Reborn Core Mod for 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.10.2 and 1.7.10
- For Minecraft 1.12 –RebornCore-1.12-184.108.40.206-universal.jar
- For Minecraft 1.11.2 – RebornCore-1.11.2-220.127.116.11-universal.jar
- For Minecraft 1.10.2 – RebornCore-1.10.2-18.104.22.168-universal.jar
- For Minecraft 1.9.4 – RebornCore-1.9.4-22.214.171.124-universal.jar
- For Minecraft 1.7.10 – RebornCore-126.96.36.199-universal.jar