Realistic Torches Mod 1.16/1.15.2 is a mod that has been created to add more life and excitement to the game of minecraft. The original torches that are offered by the game are far from being realistic. This is because there is no touch that doesn’t have a life span. This is what Realistic Torches mod has been created to correct in the game. With it, torches become more realistic as they will go off at some point in time.
The only thing about this mod is that you may find it difficult to adjust to the torches since you are used to the ones that keep burning without any form of limitation. There is a timer that controls touches. Once such timer gets run down, the torches will go off. Although you have to note that you can still adjust the amount of time that you would want a torch to last. This can be done in the config file.
What you will appreciate about this mod is that it has made minecraft game to be more difficult. Imagine the suspense that you will experience having to make use of a torch that has a limited life span as you go on.
Realistic Torches Mod 1.12 Features
- Torches are now unlit when crafting, and must be lit using a matchbox in a crafting grid or flint and steel after being placed. As a result, the matchbox must be acquired before players can do things like explore caves or prevent hostile spawning.
- Torches will burn out after a specified amount of time (60 minutes real time by default, can be changed in the config) and become unlit. This encourages players to seek more permanent light sources early on, such as glowstone or lava.
- Torches will be extinguished when rained on.
- Permanently lit torches can be crafted using a glowstone crystal instead of coal.
- Naturally light-emitting blocks (and some items) will emit light when held, making it easy to explore at night without having to constantly place torches.
- Torch recipes added by other mods will be removed to ensure that the matchbox or flint and steel must be acquired to craft lit torches.
- Torches generated in vanilla structures will be replaced by lit torches.
- Highly configurable in order to provide you precisely the play experience you want.
- Translations for English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Pirate.
Realistic Torches Mod 1.16 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Realistic Torches Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Realistic Torches Mod file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Realistic-Torches-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Realistic Torches Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Realistic Torches Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”