Realistic Pain Mod has been created to ensure that you see the realistic nature of minecraft as you go on. One thing that you have to note is that you will always feel pain in one way or the other as you go on in your world. However, what will determine how your gaming experience will be like is how the pain is actually demonstrated. This is where you will need a mod such as Realistic Pain. What this mod does is that it adds some effects which make pain to be more realistic. It is one mod that has lived up to expectations in the world of minecraft.
With the features added to your world through this mod, pain will become realistic through some great visual effects. If you want to have the effects which it comes with configured, you can do that by having the ‘P’ key pressed. You can also have such changed via the controls menu.
- You will resurrect as a zombie whenever you are killed by any zombie
- There is red border effect which will indicate that your health is on the low
- You will see blood particles all over your body whenever you get hit
How to install Realistic Pain Mod
This guide will explain how to install Realistic Pain Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Mod file bellow.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Mod.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download Realistic Pain Mod for Minecraft
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Official Thread.