Realistic Adventure Resource Pack 1.16/1.15.2/1.14.4 is a beautiful texture for minecraft 1.14.2, with a very realistic and well-drawn design, it has as its theme a medieval and smooth design at the same time, unfortunately this texture does not cover all minecraft, it only reality the blocks, other items were still not implemented in texture.
Created by OPYowie and this refined every design, it is compatible with minecraft 1.11 1.10.x, 1.9.x, 1.8.x, 1.7.x and earlier versions. Check out the download links below and test yourself this incredible resource pack.
Changelog Realistic Adventure Resource Pack 1.11:
- – 32x version now available to download
- – Ice has much more detail and colors and a overall more realistic better look
- – Added completely new anvil textures
- – Added more detail to iron doors
- – Added brighter juke box textures
- – Added a better variety of colors on lapis
- – Added Daylight sensor textures
- – Added much better bed textures
- – Added much more detail to furnaces
- – Added sandstone, sandstone smooth, and sandstone curved textures
- – Added comparator textures
- – Added more detail to snow
- – Added more black to all gold tools for a better shadow effect
Realistic Adventure Resource Pack For Minecraft
This guide will explain how to install Realistic Adventure Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the Realistic Adventure Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
Recommended Shaderpack: Sonic Ether’s or Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you Serene HD Resource Pack which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Realistic Adventure Resource Pack 1.16/1.15.2
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Realistic Adventure Resource Pack – Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
- For Minecraft 1.11, 1.10.x, 1.9.x, 1.8.x, 1.7.x – [512x, 256x, 128x, 64x and 32x]