Real Nature Resource Pack 1.16.2/1.15.2 has been developed in the world of minecraft to help players get that ultimate experience as they embark on their adventures. It does this through ensuring that the visuals of the game are greatly improved on far beyond what they are at the moment. There is a problem with most of the packs that you must have made use of in the past in your world. This is the fact that while they may have all the necessary features which promise to make your world improve in terms of visuals, they can eventually make your world look less real through some alterations. This is something that you definitely don’t want to experience.
One notable feature of this pack is the fact that although it has been developed to alter the visuals of the game, it does such in a different way. Its major focus is on the game’s environment as well as terrain. It doesn’t have anything to do with graphics, visuals, or even mobs. It is also worth mentioning that it has some wonderful weather textures, lightening effects and so on that will make your world standout completely. However, note that the textures provided by Real Nature Resource Pack lack details.
Real Nature Resource Pack Changelog
- 1.0 – Initial Release
22.214.171.124 – Updated to work with Minecraft 1.9.x and 1.10
126.96.36.199.08 – New water, lava, snow, and end sky textures
- 2.0 –
- – Added Stone, Grass, Dirt, Brick, Clay, Sand, Gravel, Wood, Planks, and Leaf Textures
- – Remade water textures
- – Modified the main menu
- 2.1 –
- – Added 60 New Textures!
- 2.1.1 –
- – Fixed Optifine glass texture appearing white.
- 2.2 –
- – Remove MCPatcher Clouds
– Fixed Optifine glass, for real this time
– Added more blocks
– Remade dirt block
– Remade grass overlays
- 2.3 –
- – Repair sky textures
Real Nature Resource Pack 1.16 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Real Nature Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the Defaulted Christmas Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
EXTRA: How to use Texture with Shaders Mod
- Download and Install the Optifine Mod
- Download desired shaders pack, such as GLSL Shaders or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Launch Minecraft with the Optifine profile.
- Go to Options -> Video Settings and Shaders.
- Open the shaders pack folder and place the zippered shaders file in your shaderpacks folder
- Select the shaders you installed.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you “” which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
Note: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note²: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Real Nature Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Real Nature Resource Pack Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”