Random Things Mod 1.16/1.15.2 adds a wide variety of new objects and functionality to Minecraft 1.11 and 1.10.2. Most of these serve as utilities to make the game more convenient, and apparently pleasant. The mod also includes minor changes throughout the game, for example allow you to color glass blocks and Redstone lamps are some of its unique features.
Random Things allows you to craft Crafting Tables out of any wood planks that are added to the game and are also in the ore dictionary. It is a fairly updated mode and is growing a lot lately, besides counting with over 2,700.000 downloads, and you can bet that has much more to grow.
Random Things Mod Features and Change Log
Below you can see some of the characteristics of this fantastic mod, and also the changelog of the last versions
Entity Detector: The mod also has an Entity Detector which makes the game very interesting, The Entity Detector is a block que emits a Redstone signal if it detects a Certain type of entity in a configurable radius around it. If you right click on the block it will open the gui in where you can change the radius & the type of entity the detector is supposed to react to. You can Also invert the filter (If you invert “Players” the detector will emit a Redstone signal if any entity que is NOT a player is inside of its radius). If you Set the Filter to Custom the block will use the entity filter in its inventory slot to its filter.
Fertilized Dirt: Fertilized Dirt Works much the same as the Farmland block, except it does not require any nearby water blocks, Increases the growth of crops by a factor of 3, and crops are not destroyed When walking or jumping on the Fertilized Dirt the it sometimes happens with Farmland.
Dyeing Machine: The Dyeing Machine can be used to dye the enchantment glow of items & the items themselves. The coloring of the enchantment glow should work for any item, the coloring of the item itself will only work for items that don’t “color themselves” already. If you wanna remove the dye from an item just put it into the left slot without putting a dye into the right one. If you want the default enchantment glow back just use purple dye. Armor can also be dyed and will also be colored when worn.
- Added: Igniter
- Added: Block of Sticks
- Re-Added: Ocean Chest Worldgen
- Added: Worldgen config option for ocean chest
- Changed: Colored grass can now be harvested with silk touch
- Changed: Beans are now ore dictionaried
- Fixed: Redstone Interfaces crashing
- Fixed: Crash when using the Ender Anchor while there are no chunk loading tickets left
- Fixed: Sakanade making the mushroom block it’s attached to invisible
- Removed: Player Card
See the video below and know a little about its functionality, which is a lot!
Random Things Mod Installation
This guide will explain how to install Random Things Mod for Minecraft 1.11 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download Random Things Mod
- Open the Mods folder for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%\.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the files to your Mods folder (once downloaded Minecraft Forge and test it should auto create this folder).
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Random Things Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Random Things Mod Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link. Check the Wiki here: https://randomthingsminecraftmod.wikispaces.com/”
- For Minecraft 1.10.2 – RandomThings-MC1.10.2-3.7.6.jar
- For Minecraft 1.10 – RandomThings-MC1.9.4-3.7.3.jar
- For Minecraft 1.9.4 – RandomThings-MC1.9.4-3.7.2.jar
- For Minecraft 1.9 – RandomThings-MC1.9-3.7.jar
- For Minecraft 1.8.9 – RandomThings-MC1.8.9-3.6.6.jar
- For Minecraft 1.8 – RandomThings-MC1.8-3.5.6.jar
- For Minecraft 1.7.10 – RandomThings-2.2.4.jar
- For Minecraft 1.11 – Not released yet.