Railcraft Mod 1.16/1.15.2at the initial stage of its design started as part of minecart mod. However, it has been able to develop fully into a mod that is loved by minecraft players due to its functionalities. It adds tech trees that are fully fleshed to the world of minecraft. This means that for the first time you are going to be experiencing some of those trees that appear real in your world of minecraft.
It is one of the mods that first introduced multiblock structures. One great thing that you will appreciate about this mod is that it has been able to ensure that the game play is very much balanced. That is to say, its introduction has not disrupted the proper functioning of the game.
Railcraft mod has been majorly notable for proving to be a platform where different forms of rails can exist. Such could be Wooden Rails, Elevator Rail, High Speed Rails, One Way Rail, Junction Rail, Reinforced Tracks and lots of others. The major aim of this mod is to ensure you have access to something that you have never experienced in your world minecraft.
Finally, you can have access to a mod such as Railcraft Mod 1.11 which adds lots of fun to your minecraft experience if you love going adventures. If you have been playing the game of minecraft all these years and haven’t considered trying to make use of a mod such as Railcraft mod, then it is fair to conclude that you have not been able to have the fullest of minecraft experiences. Or maybe you have been confusing it with Traincraft Mod in the past. The truth is that this mod is entirely different and unique from Traincraft mod.
If you are the type of person who loves going on an adventure then this is the exact mod for you. This is due to the additions that it is capable of bringing to your world of minecraft. This is a mod that has been created to add tracks and minecarts. Not only are the minecarts different that have been added this time around, the way they work has also been improved on in so many ways.
Railcraft Mod Features + Change log
Some of the features of this mod are so mouthwatering that you wouldn’t want to miss out on having a feel of what it can add your minecraft experience, also below is the latest changes to mod.
Features of Railcraft Mod
Some of them are explained below.
- There is better rail adjustment if you happen to be an advanced rail engineer.
- Zero collision through its car linking addition
- There is the existence of multiblock structures
- It has a highly customizable nature
- Blocks can be easily disabled using its configuration file (extensive)
- Lightening has been greatly improved on
- There are no longer collisions of minecarts with items.
- Others Features:
- Crowbar – Rapid rail adjustment for the experienced rail engineer!
- Working Signaling System – Never experience another head-on collision again!
- Cart Linking – Make a real train!
- Boarding and Holding Rails – Never chase your minecart again!
- One Way Rail – Carts going the wrong way? Not anymore!
- Control Rail – Power entire sections of track to propel carts in the direction you want!
- Junction Rail – Putting the diamond in your rails (no actual diamonds required).
- Launch Rail – I can see my house!
- High Speed Rails – Get there faster! If you don’t crash.
- Wooden Rails – Jurassic Park style, only with creepers instead of dinosaurs.
- Elevator Rail – Go up, fast.
- TNT Cart – Explosive fun!
- Tank Cart – The easy way to transport fluids!
- Energy Cart – Convenience away from home, bring your IndustrialCraft2 power with you!
- Tunnel Bore – Avoid the monotony of digging perfect tunnels!
- Detector Blocks – More freedom to control your carts!
- Loader/Unloader – Move items and liquids automatically!
- Cart Dispenser – Convenient storage for you carts!
- Chunk Management – Automate things even when you are not around!
- Module based system that lets you remove the parts of the mod you dislike.
- Extensive configuration file that allows you to disable any block or item or change the way rails are crafted.
- Full Multilingual localization support.
- New Minecart Physics
- Rebalanced drag rates for carts – Now your storage carts will actually reach their destination!
- Completely new collision code – Carts can now push other carts, furnace carts are almost not useless!
- Various Tweaks
- Names of default minecarts simplified.
- Improved lighting on minecarts.
- Minecart reversal recipes. Separate that chest from that cart.
- All rail recipes completely reworked to make an entire industry out of building a railroad. What good is Buildcraft with nothing to build? (config option)
- Minecarts now have a max stack size of three. (config option)
- Minecarts no longer break into separate parts when destroyed. (config option)
- Minecarts no longer collide with items at normal speeds. (config option)
- INFO: First official MC 1.10.2 release
- NEW: Added in-game config editor support
- FIX: Fix various GUI issues
- FIX: Render Locomotive and Maintenance Cart Lamps
- FIX: Add Steam Locomotive Fluid Container handling
- FIX: Fix Locomotives flipping when reversing on a corner
- FIX: Fix Item Loader/Unloader item handling
- FIX: Various other fixes
Railcraft Mod Installation
This guide will explain how to install Railcraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Railcraft file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded railcraft-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Railcraft Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Railcraft Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”