Raiders Mod simply gives you the opportunity to add customized mobs to the game of minecraft. Your satisfaction level in the game of minecraft is surprisingly defined by the kind of mobs you have in the game. This is why players will stop at nothing just to ensure they have the most sophisticated set of mobs in their minecraft world.
This is where the usefulness of the Raiders Mod cannot be overemphasized in any way. If you are actually looking forward to improving your skills in the game of minecraft, then you can hardly do without this mod
More About This Mod
The traditional minecraft mobs are way too easy to predict, and this does not bring out the best in any player. Nevertheless, with the Raiders Mod, you get to add mobs that have varying level of difficulty in the game. The very experienced minecraft players can hardly do without a mod of this sort.
This mod simply provides you with a variety of mobs that will make your combat experience much more fun. This is because these mobs will be much more difficult to get rid of with every advancement in stage.
- Raiders: Are your normal mobs.
- Archers: Much like vanilla skeleton.
- Brutes: Bigger, Slower, and Hits hard.
- Tweakers: These guys, care nothing for their own safety and run at you full speed. They have a specific scream.
- Pyromaniacs: Pyro’s carry flint and steel and actively look for things to burn. Even you.
- Screamers: This is a very hard spell casting class. You will always tell when you get close to screamers, as they create a fog and have a audio cue.
- Droppers: Friendly Raiders that will drop in from the sky. (Currently if Laser Creepers Riding Dinobots is installed they will drop with laser rifles.)
- Child Mobs: Much like your vanilla zombies.
- Steals from any usable inventory
- Steals farmland
- Can use doors
Raiders Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Raiders Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Raiders Mod file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Raiders Mod-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Raiders Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Raiders Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
Download Links Raiders Mod for 1.11.2, 1.12, 1.10.2 and 1.7.10
- For Minecraft 1.11.2 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.10.2 – Raiders v1.3.16 (1.10.2) (Update & HotFix)