R3D.CRAFT Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2 keeps the feel of Minecraft default look and update your graphics, All the original colors are kept, so while the water may seem a little wavy and realistic, is still the same bright blue color is Simply amazing. You will notice improvements in each block type, diamond blocks are smoother, wool has all the ripples and real wool waves you can check all these new features in the images below.
One thing that hinders texture packs a lot today is mine, became a little complicated mine when you install texture packs, they change the vision of the block which makes waste time trying to identify which block you are trying to break, with R3D.CRAFT Resource Pack you never have to guess which block is to which item, as they all resemble their original forms.
Picture in R3D.CRAFT Improve the standard paintings and replace Them with art well known That You would expect to find in a museum. This is an advantage if you want a bit of high quality art to the walls of your home.
Available in five different resolutions, including 32x, 64x, 128x, 256x and 512x, was created especially for all tastes and computer specifications. If your Minecraft start to lag after installing this resource pack, just choose a version of R3D.CRAFT with a lower resolution with MCPatcher HD to get the same graphic design and keep your game running.
R3D.CRAFT Resource Pack was created with a unique and incomparable appearance this high resolution package comes in two different options:
Standard Realism and Smooth Realism:
- Standard realism takes the Minecraft vanilla look and adds details that give each style block more definition, keeping the pixelated style, the standard blocks.
- Soft realism transforms each block in your world in a realistic version of the Minecraft world.
R3D CRAFT – Version 0.2.5:
- Made compatible with Minecraft 1.10
- Added Sandstone
- Added Birch Log
- Added new Oak Log
- Added new Big Oak Log
- Added new Acacia Log
- Added new Spruce Log
- Added new/fixed Redstone Line
- Added Fern and Double Fern
- Added Command Block
- Added Chain Command Block
R3D.CRAFT Resource Pack 1.16 Installation
This guide will explain how to install R3D CRAFT Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the R3D CRAFT Texture Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you Default 3D Resource Pack which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 Resource Packs and is very beautiful.
Note: If you are still having to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download R3D.CRAFT Resource Pack 1.16/1.15.2
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official R3D CRAFT Texture Pack – Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
- For Minecraft 1.10, 1.9, 1.8, 1.7 – [512x, 256x, 128x, 64x and 32x]
Credit: Uniblue Media