Quick Hotbar Mod 1.11.2 is a mod that has been brought into existence to make a lot of activities in the game of minecraft to be much easier than they are at the moment. These activities could be mining, construction, combat and so on. It does this by enabling minecraft players to have items at the tip of their fingers just with the click of a button.
All you need is to have your weapons, tools and other items that may be of use to you in the course of your adventure plugged into slots and you will be amazed at how easy you can access them. It makes you to save time and stress when it comes to switching from blocks to inventories and the rest. Automation has never been easier in the world of minecraft with this Quick Hotbar your side.
Once you have successfully installed this mod, you will be able to preview every item in your inventory by having the left CTRL button held down. With it around, you can construct projects with ease as you can have easy access to blocks that you need at every given point in time.
- Added ability to bind mouse keys to mod keybindings.
- Added ability to hold down number and scroll between items in a column.
- Added button in settings menu to enable / disable number scrolling (enabled by default).
- Added menu for the mod. Default keybinding: ctrl + m. You can now change all mod settings and keybindings directly from here.
- Added configuration option “enable_settings_menu_gui” which can be set to false if you do not want to have the mod settings menu available.
- Updated message which gets shown when joining a game.
- Changed so that whenever you change between column / row switching mode, it gets stored to file. This makes the setting to be remembered through game sessions.
- Fixed bugs with the mod when server did not have mod installed. Should no longer have weird column switch syncronization issues.
Quick Hotbar Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Quick Hotbar Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Quick Hotbar file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Quick-Hotbar-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Quick Hotbar Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Quick Hotbar Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”