PvPTime Mod 1.12 and 1.11.2 has been able to prove one major thing in the game of minecraft and this is the fact that there are mods that you just can’t do without in your minecraft adventure. If you are a new player in the game of minecraft and you haven’t been making use of this mod then you have been missing out without knowing.
PvPTime Mod is a mod that will help you to survive the competition provided by those players that are more experienced with gears which are more powerful. This is can be prevented through the addition of timer to ensure that the PVP aspect of the game has some restrictions. It is a mod that will protect the new players from being at the mercy of those players that are more experienced.
With PvPTime Mod at your disposal, PvP function will only get active during night periods. This means there shouldn’t be any kind of battles that will take you by surprise during the day time. This is simply a mod that makes the game to be very enjoyable for players that are new to the world of minecraft.
- Configurable hours when PvP is enabled or disabled per dimension.
- Can be disabled in certain dimensions.
- Can broadcast PvP time on/off.
- Custom colors and message in broadcast.
- More features coming soon!
PvPTime Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install PvPTime Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the PvPTime Mod file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded PvPTime-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download PvPTime Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official PvPTime Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”