Psi Mod is actually one of those popular programming mods which you may find very difficult making use of. This is due to the contributions that it can make in the game which are rather priceless. There are very few programming mods which have been introduced into the world of minecraft and the truth is that Psi mod is up to the task of over – delivering on what is actually expected of every programming mods. Spelling is the idea which this mod has focused on and Mahouka happens to be its originator.
Through this mod, action sequences are created in your world which will all get executed one after the other. It is a mod which emphasizes on how programs will be executed through a series of action sequences by its user. There is an in-game documentation through levelling system where you will get all the details to making it work effectively in your world. This mod is actually a time saver. This means that if you want to get things done in no time, then it is the right mod to actually make use of. Minecraft forge will have to be installed first before you can use it so don’t skip this process in any way.
How to install Psi Mod
This guide will explain how to install Psi Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Mod file bellow.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Mod.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download Psi Mod for Minecraft
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Official Thread.
Download Links Psi Mod for 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.10.2 and 1.7.10
- For Minecraft 1.12 – Psi-r1.1-52.jar
- For Minecraft 1.11.2 – Psi-r1.1-47.jar
- For Minecraft 1.10.2 – Psi-r1.0-42.jar
- For Minecraft 1.9.4 – Psi-r1.0-35.jar