Progressive Automation Mod 1.11 and 1.11.2 is a mod that was created to ensure a speedy execution of tasks which are considered common in the world of minecraft. Vanhal is known as the brain behind this simple but powerful mod. With a mod such as Progressive Automation; you don’t have to bother about how to have trees chopped down or even undergo the process of mining. As a minecraft player, you will get things done quicker and better with this powerful tool at your disposal.
Don’t forget that the effectiveness of the machines of this mod greatly depends on the tools that they are given at every given point in time. This implies that speed and efficiency will always vary. The major source of power for the machines is RF as it is what they tend to consume for power.
Features of Progressive Automation
Every minecraft player loves this mod and it is not difficult to see why. Below are some of its powerful features.
- It contains the API of Redstone Flux
- It is highly compatible with other mods as it can even make use of their tools
- It is a mod that is dependent on tools.
Some of the cool things the mod adds
- A low tech miner that uses normal fuel. Replacing the the mined area with cobble and infinitely expandable (with enough resources).
- A simple tree farm that plants and chop trees.
- A simple plant farm that plants and harvests crops.
- A crafting machine that will autocraft using the contents of the inventory.
- A Killer machine that will attack mobs, animals and even players.
- An Animal Farmer to breed your animals, gather eggs, shear sheep and milk cows.
- A simple generator that gets more efficient as it’s upgraded.
- End game tools that a very tough to break
Progressive Automation Mod 1.12 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Progressive Automation Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Progressive Automation file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded ProgressiveAutomation-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Progressive Automation Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Progressive Automation Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”