Pressure Pipes Mod 1.11 is a mod that has been created to help you successful have fluids transferred. It does this through making provision for different pipes in the game of minecraft. When the game of minecraft first came into being, players had problem having fluids moved from one place to another. This was a major nightmare which prevented most minecraft players from fully exploring their world in the course of their adventures.
Pressure Pipes has been able to ensure that even if you have decided to do some plumbing work, there is nothing stopping you. The best part is that you don’t have to worry if the pipes have filters because they surely do.
Features of Pressure Pipes
Pressure Pipes is a mod that has managed to stand out from the crowd since its coming into being in the world of minecraft mods. One major way that it has done this is through its features. Some of them are:
- Any amount of fluid can be easily transferred
- Its input/output capacity is unlimited
- It allows the movement of multiple liquids on one particular pipe
- Liquids can be filtered based on their types
- It is very compatible with forge fluids
- High Pressure Input
- Accepts fluids from pipes on the back (brighter side without arrows)
- Connects to a pressure pipe on the front (darker side with arrows)
- Will only accept fluids if a valid output is connected with a high pressure pipe
- If multiple outputs are connected – will do it’s best to distribute the fluid evenly
- High Pressure Output
- Connects to a pressure pipe on the back (darker side without arrows)
- Outputs fluids into pipes/tanks on the front (brighter side with arrows)
- High Pressure Piping
- Connects outputs and inputs
- Can be layed in any shape, loops and intersections will not cause problems
- High Pressure Pump
- Pumps fluids between tanks, pipes or High Pressure Inputs
- Will pump as much fluid as possible per tick
- Needs redstone signal to activate
- Infinite Water Source
- Exactly what it says on the tin
- Is really infinite for all intents and purposes
- Water can be piped out using a High Pressure Pump or pipes from other mods
Inputs, Outputs and Pipes can have filters set, to set a filter – right click with a bucket (or any other valid container) filled with the fluid. To remove a filter – right click with an empty bucket in your hand.
Pressure Pipes Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Pressure Pipes Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.11.1 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Pressure Pipes file.
- Download the BdLib File
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Pressure-Pipes-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Pressure Pipes Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Pressure Pipes Mod Official Thread and website. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
[su_service title=”Download Links Pressure Pipes Mod for 1.11.1, 1.11, 1.10.2 and 1.7.10 ” icon=”icon: cloud-download”][/su_service]
[su_row][su_column size=”0/0″][/su_column] [su_column size=”4/5″]
- For Minecraft 1.10.2 – Pressure Pipes 22.214.171.124 (MC 1.10.2)
- For Minecraft 1.9.4 – Pressure Pipes 126.96.36.199 (MC 1.9.4)
- For Minecraft 1.8.9 – Pressure Pipes 188.8.131.52 (MC 1.8.9)
- For Minecraft 1.7.10 – pressure-184.108.40.206-mc1.7.10.jar
- For Minecraft 1.11 – Pressure Pipes 220.127.116.11 (MC 1.11)