Pokécube Mobs Mod 1.16/1.15.2 is a mod that was designed to add to the number of mobs that are found in Pokécube Core. It is a mod that has not been designed to add any kind of new features to the game of minecraft but to act as a complement to the functionalities of a mod such as Pokécube Core.
If you are a minecraft player who is looking for a whole new experience then this mod will definitely have you blown away with its additions. Just imagine the addition of more mobs to your Pokécube Core. Wouldn’t that be fun? In a nutshell, it can be easily concluded that this mod tends to work hand in hand with Pokécube Core. If you are the type of minecraft player that enjoys having mobs around then this mod will ensure that you are never short of that.
Features of Pokécube Mobs Mod
Some of the features of this wonderful mod will be listed below for your understanding.
- It has been designed to help those people who may be having problems with their resource packs.
- It doesn’t add anything unique to resource pack.
- Mobs from generations don’t have problem fighting those ones that are from origin.
List of main features and Pokémobs:
– Control a mob:
- You can make mobs fight by launching a filled pokécube on another mob
- Right-click to ask it to stay/move
- Left-click to get it back in its pokécube
- Tamed Pokémobs out of their pokécube defend you if you’re attacked
- Some mobs can be mounted and few of them can be ridden (this feature is removed in the current version but will be restored later)
- During a fight, you can tell your mob which attack to execute and recall it in real-time (no game pause)
– The 4 types of Pokécubes: Pokécube, Greatcube, Ultracube, Mastercube – Most of the original game mechanics and statistics work the same way including:
- Pokécube catch rates
- Pokecube tilts while catching the mob
- damage (with type efficiency, power of the attack, stats of the mob…)
- statistics of the mobs
- experience and level up (only the Pokémob who give the last hit to KO earns XP)
- Fight learn follows the 4th gen rules. Only implemented moves are actually learnt.
- a Pokémob does not earn XP if he fights a non-Poké mob
– Life bar above the mob:
- the life bar turn yellow, orange and finally red while the mob looses life
- a blue bar under the life bar represents the XP. When the bar is completed, the mob levels up
- the level is displayed on the left under the life bar
- The HPs are displayed on the right under the life bar
- A wild mob doesn’t display its XP bar and its HPs
- A wild mob only displays its life bar and level if it’s very close to you.
– A Pokedex Item and its GUI:
- Displays all implemented mobs with their name, model, pokedex number and sound
- If used on a tamed mob, also displays its statistics and moves
- Moves order and nickname can be edited
– Evolutionary stones are craftable except some of them. Other stones have to be found by other means.
– Berries can be found in growing in the grass. They don’t effect at the moment.
– All moves have a specific animation.
– Hundreds of moves implemented
– Tackle is the default move if none of the moves implemented is known by the mob.
– Heal table block called “Pokecenter”
– Translation files for more than 25 languages
– The pokemobs can fall in love and lay an egg that will hatch if stays for a while on the ground. Eggs can also be picked up and placed by right click. The mother stays around her egg.
– The sounds and mobs sizes are taken from the Pokédex in the game
Pokécube Mobs Mod 1.16 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Pokécube Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Pokécube Mobs Mod file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Pokecube-Mobs-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Pokécube Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Pokécube Mobs Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”