The Plexton‘s UHC Resource Pack 1.12 and 1.11.2 is definitely something for you if you‘re an excessive PvPer in the Minecraft world. The creators of the resource pack offer high quality textures with a FPS boost as well to make your PvP experience reach the limit. It retains the traditional Minecraft art style nonetheless, so the changes aren‘t massive. You can still tell which block is which block, so that‘s not something to worry about.
The color palette of the Plexton‘s UHC Resource Pack is pretty dull, but not in a boring way. There are not many bright textures to distract the player from PvPing, so the pack is actually pretty efficient for PvPers in Minecraft.
The pack is only 16x so you probably won‘t have any trouble running the pack, even if you have an incredibly low-end PC. It should boost your frame-rate rather than deplete it. So if you‘re a frequent PvPer in the Minecraft world, you should without a doubt check Plexton‘s UHC Resoruce Pack out because you‘re in for a treat.
Plexton‘s UHC Resource Pack 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Plexton‘s UHC Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the Plexton‘s UHC Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
EXTRA: How to use Texture with Shaders Mod
- Download and Install the Optifine Mod
- Download desired shaders pack, such as GLSL Shaders or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Launch Minecraft with the Optifine profile.
- Go to Options -> Video Settings and Shaders.
- Open the shaders pack folder and place the zippered shaders file in your shaderpacks folder
- Select the shaders you installed.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you “Faithful 64×64 Resource Pack“ which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
Note: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note²: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Plexton‘s UHC Resource Pack for Minecraft
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Plexton‘s UHC Resource Pack Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”