Pixelmon Mod 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 is a mod that adds several monsters of the Pokemon GO anime in minecraft. Do you really love Minecraft and also Pokemon GO? Then you will definitely love this mod, as has been highlighted by its addition of Minecraft cute critters that are almost up to three hundred in total.
An important reason why this mod has been able to win the hearts of many is that it allows you to add it without having to remove other Mods. This means zero interference, you can use Minecraft minimaps, which will help you a lot to find pokemons.
One of the main reasons why you’ll love the Pixelmon Mod are: Players are allowed to exchange monsters were captured, as well as in real life, there is also an attack system, to battle monsters, and more news that will keep you excited about this mod.
Find these monsters will not be an easy task, they are out there in the world, and you will have to walk a lot to be a pokemon master, use mods like Dragon Mounts Mod will help you a lot to find these Pokémon as you are flying around the world, if you want to venture out looking for land, then you will need a mod maps to help you, all this can be easily found on our website.
Pixelmon Mod 1.11 Changelog
This is a list of some alterations and bug corrections made recently to Pixelmon, along with the changes that the version made to the mod.
Version 5.0.0 Beta 6
- Added config option to scale wild Pokémon and NPC Trainer levels based on the distance from the world spawn point
- Added Pokémon editors
- Added recipes for several decorative items
- Item list
- Added confirmation screen for releasing a Pokémon
- Fossil blocks are affected by Generation config settings
- Made traders spawn in all biomes
- Reduced Thunder Stone tool effect to Efficiency III
- Split the wiki and Pokédex hotkeys
- Fixed camera during evolution
- Fixed crash when breaking Apricorn trees
- Fixed crash when learning moves
- Fixed crash when using a move relearner
- Fixed Dig depleting tool durability
- Fixed duplication issue with boxes, end tables, and fridges
- Fixed freeze when evolving a Pokémon after defeating a boss Pokémon
- Fixed Legendary Pokémon not spawning
- Fixed losing items after looting from custom-loot PokéLoot chests
- Fixed mounting Pokémon with an empty offhand and an occupied main hand.
- Fixed Rare Candies affecting level 100 Pokémon
- Fixed Shiny Pokémon always displaying as male
- Fixed Thunder Stone armor giving Mining Fatigue instead of Haste
Pixelmon 5.0 / 1.10.2, 1.11 Update Showcase
Pixelmon Mod Installation
This guide will explain how to install Dragon Mounts Mod for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Find the appropriate Minecraft Forge API version.
- The downloaded file is an automatic installer; when you run it, make sure you select “client”.
- When the Forge installation is done, open the Minecraft launcher and click “Edit Profile” -> “Use Version” . There should be an option named after the Forge version you installed. Choose that and click “Save Profile”.
- Close you Minecraft Launcher.
- Download the latest version of Pixelmon.
- Open the Minecraft launcher, press “Edit Profile” and then “open game dir” to open your Minecraft folder, open the mods folder and place the Pixelmon file there. If there is not a mods folder, create and name the folder accordingly before placing the file inside.
- Do not extract or unzip the file.
- Now just boot up Minecraft, and if it loads without crashing then go to the mods screen on the main menu. If it lists Pixelmon as one of the mods, Pixelmon is installed!
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Pixelmon Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official page of Pixelmon Mod in Minecraft Forum. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
Official Links for Minecraft 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.10, 1.9, 1.8, 1.7.10:
Pixelmon for Minecraft 1.10.2 - 5.0.0 - Beta 6. Pixelmon for Minecraft 1.8.9 - 4.3.0 - Beta 6. Pixelmon for other versions.
Credits: Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc. TM