The Pixel Reality Resource Pack 1.11 offers spectacular visuals you should be able to enjoy in your Minecraft world like no other pack. The pack has absolutely no noise within the pack which is pretty incredible for such a high quality pack. This is a pack that focuses a bit on realistic visuals, packs that focus on realistic visuals tend to be insanely high definition and a beefy computer is often required to run the packs without frame-rate issues, but what makes the Pixel Reality Resource Pack stand out, is that a beefy computer is not necessarily needed to run the pack at all.
The textures of the pack is extremely high detail for a pack that‘s not more than 16x resolution, the visuals within are astonishingly spectacular as well. The color palette of the pack is a bit duller than the traditional default Minecraft resource pack, but it synergizes really well with other textures making it really appealing to look at.
As I‘ve mentioned, the pack is only 16x resolution so no need for a beefy computer to run the pack at all, if you have a low-end computer you will still probably be able to run it without running into many problems.
- 1.10.2: Complete support for 1.10+: polar bears, husks, strays, magma, red nether bricks, wart block and so on; also, more biome colors.
- 1.9.3: Complete support for 1.9+: command blocks, leafy leaves, wild animals, Realms gui and more.
- 1.8.9: Finally added the Dragon! Updated to most of new 1.9 features, includes an update for 1.7.10 too.
- 1.8.8_1: Finally added horses! Also released a new version for 1.7.10 including horses.
- 1.8.2: Updated for 1.8 with new blocks, items and mobs. Now with cloudy sky!
- 1.7.10 UB: Support for Underground Biomes/Underground Biomes Construcs mods, including downloads for 1.7.2 and 1.6.4.
- 1.7.10: Support for Realms GUI. Added animated fire, lava and furnaces, more natural looking particles.
- 14w07: Intended for 1.8 snapshots. Added new stone blocks, iron trapdoor, Slime mob etc.
- V1.7.4 – 1.7.4 update. Added new trees, the Wither, explosions and optional textures.
- V1.7.3 – 1.7 ready. Added Stained Glass and new plants; new biome color variations.
- First release of Pixel Reality – Luminance (V1.0)
- V1.7.2 – Updated to 1.6.2; lot of tweaks and old blocks redesigned, new lighting effects.
Pixel Reality Resource Pack 1.12 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Pixel Reality Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the Defaulted Christmas Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
NOTE: to make sure light effect will be visible, you need to set a few video options as follows:
- Brightness Level = Moody.
- Smooth Lighting = Minumum or Maximum.
- Custom Colors (from Optifine) = On.
EXTRA: How to use Texture with Shaders Mod
- Download and Install the Optifine Mod
- Download desired shaders pack, such as GLSL Shaders or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Launch Minecraft with the Optifine profile.
- Go to Options -> Video Settings and Shaders.
- Open the shaders pack folder and place the zippered shaders file in your shaderpacks folder
- Select the shaders you installed.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you “Faithful 64×64 Resource Pack“ which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
Note: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note²: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Pixel Reality Resource Pack for Minecraft
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Pixel Reality Resource Pack Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
- For Minecraft 1.11, 1.10.x, 1.9.x, 1.8.x, 1.7.x – [512x, 256x, 128x, 64x and 32x]