Parfait Resource Pack 1.16/1.15.2/1.14.4 has been able to deliver on what its developers promised the minecraft community. This may seem like nothing to you until you must have downloaded some of those hyped up resource packs on the internet which promise a lot and deliver little. Before you start thinking that this pack has got some connection with food due to the name that it carries, it is important to let you know that its name can be traced to a French origin which simply means perfect. It is all about ensuring that the world of minecraft is perfect in every sense in terms of visuals.
It tends to make minecraft game more realistic in its own way. This can only imply that those blocks which appear cartoonish in terms of how they look will be improved on. The grass is looking very impressive. There are waves as well as ripples present in the water. Also, the rivers, ponds as well as lakes do have water in them. This is against the blue block which you may be used to in your world. Parfait Resource Pack has redefined realism in the world of minecraft and you need to try it out today. Its resolution is 64×64 so there is room for everyone.
Parfait Resource Pack 1.12 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Parfait Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the Parfait Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
EXTRA: How to use Texture with Shaders Mod
- Download and Install the Optifine Mod
- Download desired shaders pack, such as GLSL Shaders or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Launch Minecraft with the Optifine profile.
- Go to Options -> Video Settings and Shaders.
- Open the shaders pack folder and place the zippered shaders file in your shaderpacks folder
- Select the shaders you installed.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you “” which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
Note: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note²: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Parfait Resource Pack for Minecraft
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Parfait Resource Pack Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”