There have been a lot of Paper Mario 64 Resource Pack surfing around the internet. Most of them just focus on Mario in general, but the Paper Mario 64 Resource Pack focuses on a specific Mario game. Which is Paper Mario, which you probably have noticed already. It definitely stands out from every other Mario resource pack since Paper Mario stood out itself from every other Mario game. The graphics were incredibly different.
The Paper Mario 64 Resource Pack is very detailed and very high quality despite being only 32x resolution. The textures are a little bit more cartoony and sharper than the default texture pack. I wouldn‘t say the colors are really bright, compared to the Paper Mario game itself. But it sure is really appealing and nice to look at.
Since it‘s a 32x resolution pack. It does not take much to run at all. So probably most low-end pc‘s can still run it without much problems. If you‘re a Mario fan, or more specifically a Paper Mario 64 fan. You should totally check this pack out.
Paper Mario 32×32 Resource Pack Updates
-Fixed the water and Ice so that you can see through them about as much as the default textures.
-Fixed the redstone dust textures so the ropes connect right.
-The side-grass textures for Fancy mode have been fixed, courtesy of sluisi.
Paper Mario 64 Resource Pack 1.12 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Paper Mario 64 Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the Paper Mario 64 Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
EXTRA: How to use Texture with Shaders Mod
- Download and Install the Optifine Mod
- Download desired shaders pack, such as GLSL Shaders or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Launch Minecraft with the Optifine profile.
- Go to Options -> Video Settings and Shaders.
- Open the shaders pack folder and place the zippered shaders file in your shaderpacks folder
- Select the shaders you installed.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you “Faithful 64×64 Resource Pack“ which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
Note: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note²: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Paper Mario 64 Resource Pack for Minecraft
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Paper Mario 64 Resource Pack Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”