Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod 1.16/1.15.2 was created by MatrexsVigil. The mod add to Minecraft seeds of different plants, as well as food items that are available in the real world and can be created from specific recipes and can be eaten by the players. The functionality of agriculture for most vanilla crops can also be changed.
You will experience a variety of new foods and cultures added to the game by Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod. It adds variety and quantity of crops. More than 300 new foods are added. You could Actually open a restaurant with fine the types of food added. Some foods must be grown, but most of Them need to be baked. In order for you to harvest, you need tools. Pam’s HarvestCraft does a great job for the addition of new tools needed Which goes a long way to make the collection process more interesting.
With the wide variety of foods at your disposal, you will need some kitchen utensils such as pots and frying pan. This Minecraft Mod puts at your disposal some culinary options to help you prepare food. You can actually even fruit juice using the presser if you feel like taking a drink.
You can choose from a variety of 4 sinks for endless sources of water.
The change was first published on June 26, 2011, one of the first mods created for minecraft, and has since grown to add more than 300 new foods and recipes for your Minecraft game. Adds cultures may be harvested and replanted, the crops which can be picked off from the plant and again, and fruit grown on trees. You can then create cooking items and use them, harvest crops, and cook an incredible amount of food you would never find in Minecraft vanilla! Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod has a wide variety of recipes, which can be quite difficult to decorate if you plan to make a juice or an omelet, it will need a recipe, I recommend you use the CraftGuide Mod to guide you, they are fully compatible I particularly always play with the two mods together because having to look at on the internet wiki this game is something very stressful.
It is available for minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 if you find a bug, be sure to communicate the mod’s developer team so they can be corrected in future updates, see the tutorial installation below and follow carefully to not have problems, download links are below.
Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod Features:
- 60+ new crops (including cotton for string)
- 12 garden bushes to find and harvest for crops that spread naturally
- Pick up bushes or let them spread like mushrooms
- 36 fruit or item bearing trees
- 17 new fish (catch with normal fishing rod)
- Water Garden drops clams, snails, crayfish, etc as well
- Beekeeping (including candle blocks, presser machine, hardened leather armor)
- 1100+ new items and foods
- Sheeps drop mutton, Squids drop calamari
- Cooking tools, including two as separate blocks to craft in
- Sink blocks that give infinite water sources a better look
- Oven that cooks food twice as fast using cooking oil as fuel
- Market block that allows you to buy seeds, saplings, farm animal spawn eggs, and bonemeal for items
- Use crop items to plant instead of seeds (like vanilla potatoes/carrots)
- Turn buckets of water and milk into fresh versions for easy recipe use
- Use tofu for vegetarian/vegan recipes
- Thaumcraft 4 compatibility
- MineFactoryReloaded compatibility
- Mr. Crayfish’s Furniture compatibility
- Ability to spawn trees/gardens in Twilight Forest, Aroma’s Mining World
- Lang file support Better overall mod support for auto-harvesting/etc
- Everything is in the Ore Dictionary for other modders to use my items easily
- Config file has options for everything!
Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod Installation
This guide will explain how to install Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod
- Open the Mods folder for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%\.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the files to your Mods folder (once downloaded Minecraft Forge and test it should auto create this folder).
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
- For Minecraft 1.11.2 – Pam’s HarvestCraft 1.11.2h.jar
- For Minecraft 1.10.2 – Pam’s-HarvestCraft 1.9.4-1.10.2g.jar
- For Minecraft 1.10/1.9.4 – Pam’s-HarvestCraft 1.9.4c.jar
- For Minecraft 1.8.9 – Pam’s-HarvestCraft 1.8.9e.jar
- For Minecraft 1.9 – Pam’s-HarvestCraft 1.9b.jar
- For Minecraft 1.7.10 – Pam’s-HarvestCraft 1.7.10Lb.jar
- For Minecraft 1.11 > (Not released yet)