Ozone Resource Pack 1.12 and 1.11.2 has been specially designed for those minecraft players who have always fancied the idea of being overpowered in one way or the other. If you have been searching for the right way to give your world a different look that will not only make it appear unique but outstanding at the same time, this is the resource pack for you. It is a pack which is directly related to the famous project ozone. This means you can always expect nothing short of high features and functionalities which can contribute a lot to your world.
With this pack being used in your world, there can be only one conclusion which is the fact that gone are the days when textures are arranged in a laborious way. Another thing that has made this resource pack to be very popular in the minecraft community is the fact that it has a very high level of compatibility. That is to say, it can be used alongside other resource packs. This means that even if you have a favorite pack that you don’t want to give up for any reason, Ozone Resource Pack can work successfully with it for a better gaming experience.
Ozone Resource Pack 1.12 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Ozone Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the Ozone Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
EXTRA: How to use Texture with Shaders Mod
- Download and Install the Optifine Mod
- Download desired shaders pack, such as GLSL Shaders or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Launch Minecraft with the Optifine profile.
- Go to Options -> Video Settings and Shaders.
- Open the shaders pack folder and place the zippered shaders file in your shaderpacks folder
- Select the shaders you installed.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you “” which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
Note: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note²: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Ozone Resource Pack for Minecraft
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Ozone Resource Pack Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”