OpenModularTurrets Mod is a very important mod which every minecraft player may not be able to do without in their worlds. One thing about minecraft is the fact that it is not only about exploration. This is because there are times when you may get attacked by enemies and your home invaded. This could bring your whole adventure to an end as against what you expect or want. This is perhaps where a mod such as OpenModularTurrets will become very useful. It is usually referred to as the protection mod due to its features and what it has been programmed to accomplish in the world of minecraft.
Your parameter needs to be defended from such attacks and invasions by your enemies. OpenModularTurrets mod will make sure of such through its provisions. It has ensured the provision of walls, modular turrets and fences to have your base fully protected from the attack of mobs and other players. Once you have it installed in your world, no one will be able to get into your base without your knowledge. With it around, you can sleep with your two eyes closed since they can’t penetrate. This is one useful mod that can make a big difference in your adventure today.
OpenModularTurrets Mod is a mod which has been created to ensure that minecraft players are fully protected from the attack of enemies and players. It will provide fences, walls as well as turrets to protect the base of players.
- New feature: advanced security system for managing turret bases, in a new mod and when OMT port is finished (WIP)
- Added: new turrets! (WIP)
- Added: Wall Variants, also in a new mod (done)
- Added: A proper API and changes to make developing addons for OMT easier (WIP)
- Added: Tesla Power API Support (done)
- Added: Forge Energy support (done)
- Added: blacklist for targeting and whitelist for ammo slots (done)
- Added: Item to copy settings from one base to another (done)
- Added: Upgrade to make mobs killed by mobs drop loot as if a player killed them (done)
- Added: The One Probe support (done)
- Added: ComputerCraft support in 1.10+ (done)
- change: camo system rework (done)
- change: more tooltips/ingame descriptions to make mod easier to understand for newbies (WIP)
- Change: complete rewrite of the targeting and projectile system (done)
- Needs testing, please report every bug you find to Keridos
- Supported Energy Systems: RF, FE (Forge Energy), EU and Tesla.
How to install OpenModularTurrets Mod
This guide will explain how to install OpenModularTurrets Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Mod file bellow.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Mod.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download OpenModularTurrets Mod for Minecraft
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Official Thread.