OpenBlocks Mod 1.7.10 is created to correct the deficiencies of modded craft and vanilla. It helps to ensures that more blocks as well as other items are added to the game of minecraft. If you are a minecraft player who wants to have more tools at his disposal then this mod is the most recommended for you. This is because it ensures that you are never short of tools throughout the course of your adventure. Its tools are random and great at the same time.
Features OpenBlocks mod
Open Blocks mod is a mod with lots of features that can make you ask for more. Here are some of its features.
- Music can be streamed from the internet while the game is going on with the aid of a mod such as NotEnoughCodecs. It should be noted that this is optional and not compulsory as Open Blocks mod can still function perfectly without such mod.
- It is a mod that is an open source project on the platform of GitHub
- It doesn’t have a specific theme assigned to it
- Its tools collections are random and not specific in any way
Version 1.5.1 is finally available, and with it the correction and addition of many things in the mod, we detail in a list all these changes.
- Fix: internal block tanks ignoring neighbour tanks
- Fix: building guide not storing settings on drop
- Fix: fix infobook crash on some ore dictionary recipes
- Fix: XP shower breaking after block update
- Feature: more flexible building guide
- Feature: enhanced building guide (can place blocks in survival)
- Feature: rotating elevator
- Feature: implement modlist config GUI
- Feature: epic eraser (to remove flim-flammed lore)
- Feature: wrench-like thingie for rotating blocks
- Tweak: more OreDictionaly compatibility
- Tweak: elevator no longer changes player X,Z coordinates after teleport (configurable)
- Tweak: /dev/null now requires sneaking to open GUI
- Tweak: add options for sprinkler consumption rate
- Tweak: improved grave logging
OpenBlocks Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install OpenBlocks Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the OpenBlocks file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%\.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded openblocks-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download OpenBlocks Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official OpenBlocks Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
[su_service title=”Download Links OpenBlocks Mod for 1.11.2, 1.11, 1.10.2 and 1.7.10 ” icon=”icon: cloud-download”][/su_service]
[su_row][su_column size=”0/0″][/su_column] [su_column size=”4/5″]
- For Minecraft All Verions – OpenBlocks-download
- For Minecraft 1.7.10 – OpenBlocks-1.7.10-1.5.1.jar
- For Minecraft 1.11 – Not released yet