The One Probe Mod 1.12 is a mod which makes the addition of an item (referred to as The One Probe) to the game of minecraft. It was a created by McJty to primarily help minecraft players have better information or details concerning the entity or block whenever they are holding the probe. If you have been searching for a mod that has the functionality or feature of providing you with the necessary information about block; then you can be rest assured that you will love this mod as it carries out exactly this function.
Features of The One Probe Mod
The One Probe has different features that only add to the excitement of the game of minecraft. That is why most people are seeing it at as a more advanced and technological version of WAILA. Some of these features are:
- Configuration for it to display every needed information is 100% possible
- It can display the name of block
- It can display the tool that was used in the harvesting of the block
- The API is very flexible which allows other mods to easily add any kind of information
- Mob information is displayed
- The probe seems to be effective whether in or off your hands
- It displays information about Redstone power level
- Work around a crash with things giving negative harvest level
- Improved helmet probe rendering (from The Fireplace)
- Changed how The One Probe handles client side configuration. The theonprobe_client.cfg is gone now. Instead there is a ‘client’ config category with values that can be changed client-side. This means that people will have to set client side configs again. However, you can now do this in ‘Mod Options’ while in game
- Added a new optional feature so that have to hold the visibility key in order for the tooltip to be visible (as opposed to having it as a toggle)
- Fixed bottom right corner of borders not rendering (Tylian)
- Bedrock is no longer considered to be harvestable
One Probe Mod 1.12 Installation
This guide will explain how to install One Probe Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the One Probe file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded OneProbe-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download One Probe Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official One Probe Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”