The Olympus Gear Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2 adds very cool armors and a weapons that give you special effects. You can kill the animals with ease and even fly through the air like a boss!
Do caves is much easier now, with tools that can dig tons of blocks at the same time, weapons and armor are also added to this mod. You will be able to walk on the waters and turn it into ice, or even walk on lava and make lava obsidian.
Olympus Gear Mod Features
- Fire staff: The fire staff will spawn blazes and lava around you, it will also turn nearby sand into glass and grass into firedirt
- Lightning staff:The lightning staff will spawn a ring of lightning around you
- Mining staff: The mining staff will destroy nearby stone, gravel and dirt, making mining a peice of cake!
- Ritual staff: The ritual staff is needed to do the Olympus ritual, which is needed to make Olympus blocks
- There are six stars which all do different things to the area around you, like making it rain meat or spawn a ring of fire
- There are six swords, all crafted with their respective stars. They all do an equal amount of damage, but they differ in the effects they give to what you hit and the effects it gives you when you block. There is also an Olympus sword, which is crafted with all six other swords and has all the other effects.
- Ice boots: The ice boots will turn nearby water into ice and packed ice allowing you to walk over it
- Fire boots:The fireboots will turn nearby lava into obsidian and nether brick allowing you to walk over it
- Olympus boots: The Olympus boots is a combination of the ice and fire boots
- Winged tunic: The winged tunic will allow you to fly and negates all fall damage
- Cloud leggings: The cloud leggings will allow you to jump very high, walk very fast and walk over blocks as if they were slabs
- Feeding helmet: The feeding helmet will contsantly fill up your hunger, never eat again!
How to Install Olympus Gear Mod in Minecraft 1.14.2
This guide will explain how to install Olympus Gear Mod for Minecraft 1.14.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download Olympus Gear Mod.
- Open the Mods folder for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%\.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the files to your Mods folder (once downloaded Minecraft Forge and test it should auto create this folder).
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Olympus Gear Mod 1.16 Changelog
- Added the armor to the divine tablet
- Fixed the feather mustache you got when wearing the armor
- Updated to 1.10
- Changed some visual stuff because of 1.8
- Added two blocks for use in future updates (cloud and olympuspillar)
- Added upgrades for the miniing staff
- Added the hephaestus’ pickaxe
- Added a Zeus structure in the olympus dimension
- Added clouds in the olympus dimension
Download Olympus Gear Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official page of Olympus Gear Mod on Minecraft Forum. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”