The main focus for the creators of the Oerlis Realistic Photo Resource Pack 1.16/1.15.2/1.14.4 is without a doubt the realistic aspect of textures instead of making the textures extremely different and unrecognizable. For example the lava, it‘s incredibly beautiful and realistic at the same time. Not a lot of realistic resource pack makers can pull off lava since it‘s real difficult to make realistic but appealing at the same time.
There are a few textures of the Oerlis Realistic Photo Resource Pack that aren‘t appealing in the slightest though. The resource pack is still being worked on and new things are still being implemented and improved. It can be rather challening to make something look incredibly realistic but look good at the same time, since not everything in the world does.
Oerlis Realistic Photo Resource Pack Installation
This guide will explain how to install Oerlis Realistic Photo Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the Oerlis Realistic Photo Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
EXTRA: How to use Texture with Shaders Mod
- Download and Install the Optifine Mod
- Download desired shaders pack, such as GLSL Shaders or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Launch Minecraft with the Optifine profile.
- Go to Options -> Video Settings and Shaders.
- Open the shaders pack folder and place the zippered shaders file in your shaderpacks folder
- Select the shaders you installed.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you “Faithful 64×64 Resource Pack“ which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
Note: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note²: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Oerlis Realistic Photo Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Oerlis Realistic Photo Resource Pack Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”