oCd Resource Pack 1.12 and 1.11.2 is a wonderful pack that has been designed for minecraft players that want their world to be simplistic in nature. Disco happens to be the brain behind this resource pack. What it does is that it adds more life to your world by bring colors that are unique and also very bright. The textures which it brings don’t need any special program to run and install.
One thing that you will really appreciate about this resource pack is that it you don’t require any form of additional mods for you to get the ultimate experience in your world. Also, the colors that it brings are very simple colors in nature. This makes them easily accessible. If you really want your world to look different without its simple nature being compromised then you may have to go for this pack as it has been developed to achieve just that.
There are very few resource packs that possess the functionalities of oCd Resource Pack. This is due to what it can bring to your world when you make use of it today. In a nutshell, a trial of this resource pack will have you convinced of what you have actually been missing all this while.
oCd Resource Pack 1.12 Installation
This guide will explain how to install oCd Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the oCd Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
EXTRA: How to use Texture with Shaders Mod
- Download and Install the Optifine Mod
- Download desired shaders pack, such as GLSL Shaders or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Launch Minecraft with the Optifine profile.
- Go to Options -> Video Settings and Shaders.
- Open the shaders pack folder and place the zippered shaders file in your shaderpacks folder
- Select the shaders you installed.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you “” which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
Note: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note²: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download oCd Resource Pack for Minecraft
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official oCd Resource Pack Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”