Notes Mod 1.16/1.15.2 is one of those mods which may sound scientific in the world of minecraft yet their uses are of high importance. This is one mod that can be used by both professional players and even newbies in world of minecraft. What it does is that it gives its users the freedom and ability to have their own notes added they go on their respective adventures. It is a very simple but powerful mod that will help you experience minecraft to its fullest. You can save such notes for future reference.
By nature, this is more like a clientside mod. If you have been searching for a functional notepad which you can add to your tools that will make your adventure more fun – filled and worthwhile at the same time, you may want to start considering how to bring this mod into your world. There are different platforms which you can save your written notes. These are globally, per server or even per world. It all depends on what you want. These notes cannot only be viewed easily but you can also have them edited anytime you wish to.
Notes Mod Features
- Open the Notes GUI by pressing N
- Easily view all notes relevant to your current world or server
- Create and edit notes through a simple in-game GUI
- Save notes per-world, per-server, or globally
- Pin important notes to the HUD
How to install Notes Mod
This guide will explain how to install Notes Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Notes Mod file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Notes-Mod-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Notes Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Notes Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”