Not Enough Wands Mod 1.14.2/1.13.2/1.12.2 adds several features magic for minecraft 1.12 and 1.10.2. we all know that in minecraft is not enough magic in the most recent versions have added a witch, and only some portions more, however nothing more than that. If you love magic even if you have never done it, but loves to see in cartoons and TV series, on the other hand if you love minecraft, then you should know Not Enough Wands Mod.
Not Enough Wands Mod has unique wands and different skill, which can be much better than in real life, since it is only a wand. No avarinha is the same, which can be very useful, for example, the illumination wand is a good help if you intend to walk through caves to explore materials, instead out putting torches everywhere, you just have to walk with wand and it will charge to brighten your whole way, is also added one teleportation wand, which allows you to teleport over 30 block away, useful if you want to save time, it is not only that, you can also use wand that allows you to move creatures to but away from you. Look for the appropriate materials and create the wand that works best for you.
If you understand well configurations mods, then have a unique aspect of this mod, you can change the settings of Wands and customize to suit your preference or need, it is worth remembering that this also had affected the craft wand, if you do not understand CONFIGURATION take it easy, it’s simple just search on google about configurations of mods, and you will find very good tutorials is easy and at the end you will have a wand that you always wanted to have.
Not Enough Wands Mod is not limited only to survival way, it too will have wand that will help you very cm constructions and creation of worlds, this is a very good mot, which is easy to use, with few clicks you realize your desires, already has his wand in Minecraft 1.10.2 and have fun.
The Not Enough Wands Mod is constantly updated, is then always on the lookout for news about the mod, because these are the only wands not what you see, developers are working hard on it, after all claim to be the best mod magic of Minecraft.
Not Enough Wands Mod – Armor, Tools and Weapons!
In addition some wands have specific configuration options. This makes this mod ideal for modpacks where you want to specifically control which wands are available and how.
The wands that are currently available are:
- Swapping wand: select a block and make sure you have enough of that block in your inventory. Then you can replace other blocks with that block. Has a single mode, 3×3 mode, 5×5 mode and a 7×7 mode (a bit like the Wand of Equal Trade). In future this wand will also have an undo functionality.
- Teleportation wand: right click forward to teleport (by default) 30 blocks. If you right click on a block then the player will be teleported on that block if there is room. If not the player will be teleported next to the block.
- Capturing wand: capture any living mob (hostile or not) with a left click. Release it again with a right click.
- Building Wand: extend your builds easily with this wand. Has several modes and also features undo for the last two building operations! No more accidental doubling of your floor.
- Illumination Wand: light up dark places easily with this wand.
- Moving Wand: pick up a block (normal blocks as well as tile entities such as chests, furnaces, spawners, aura nodes, …) and place it down elsewhere. Configurable to make it more expensive to move some blocks and it is also possible to blacklist blocks from being moved.
- Displacement Wand: push or pull blocks or a rectangle of blocks. Works on tile entities as well.
- Protection Wand: protect blocks against explosions or harvesting attempts. Every wand can only unprotect blocks protected by the same wand. You can make backups of your wands.
- Master Protection Wand: this wand can unprotect blocks protected by any other wand.
- Acceleration Wand: this wand accelerates block ticks (like crops, saplings, …) as well as tile entity ticks (spawners, furnaces, …). It has three modes related to how fast it should accelerate.
Minecraft Not Enough Wands Changelog:
- The moving wand can again place blocks in mid air as it could in the past. Was broken for a while
- Fixed two typos
- Made the interaction protection no longer default as it was messing too much with some things
Minecraft Mod Spotlight: Not Enough Wands
Not Enough Wands Mod 1.12 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Not Enough Wands Mod for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the appropriate Minecraft Forge API version.
- The downloaded file is an automatic installer; when you run it, make sure you select “client”.
- When the Forge installation is done, open the Minecraft launcher and click “Edit Profile” -> “Use Version” . There should be an option named after the Forge version you installed. Choose that and click “Save Profile”.
- Close you Minecraft Launcher.
- Download the latest version of Not Enough Wands Mod.
- Open the Minecraft launcher, press “Edit Profile” and then “open game dir” to open your Minecraft folder, open the mods folder and place the mod file there. If there is not a mods folder, create and name the folder accordingly before placing the file inside.
- Do not extract or unzip the file.
- Now just boot up Minecraft.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Not Enough Wands Mod
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official page of Not Enough Wands Mod in Minecraft Curse. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
Official Links for Minecraft 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.10, 1.9, 1.8, 1.7.10: > For Minecraft 1.11 - Not released yet > For Minecraft 1.10.2 - NotEnoughWands-1.10-1.3.6.jar > For Minecraft 1.9.4 - NotEnoughWands-1.9.4-1.3.4.jar > For Minecraft 1.9.0 - NotEnoughWands-1.9.0-1.3.4.jar > For Minecraft 1.8.9 - NotEnoughWands-1.8.9-1.3.0.jar > For Minecraft 1.7.10 - NotEnoughWands-1.7.10-1.2.3.jar