The Norzeteus‘ Space Resource Pack 1.16/1.15.2 is focused on space a lot. Making it seem like Minecraft is some sort of space station or something space related in general. There are a ton of machinery and frightening monsters added into the pack. Making it really different from the regular Minecraft experience. A lot of lights and a very bright but still dark color palette. Making it pretty balanced.
The Norzeteus‘ Space Resource Pack comes in two different resolutions, 128x and 64x. If you‘re on a low-end PC I would advise you to go with the 64x since 128x is pretty high. If you can pretty much run most packs without any problems though, you should probably give 128x a try and see how it performs.
If you‘re looking for something incredibly different from the normal Minecraft experience. Making most of the textures almost unrecognizable from the default Minecraft textures, making them spacelike. The Norzeteus‘ Space Resource Pack is then without a doubt you should check out immediately.
Norzeteus‘ Space Resource Pack 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Norzeteus‘ Space Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the Norzeteus‘ Space Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
EXTRA: How to use Texture with Shaders Mod
- Download and Install the Optifine Mod
- Download desired shaders pack, such as GLSL Shaders or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Launch Minecraft with the Optifine profile.
- Go to Options -> Video Settings and Shaders.
- Open the shaders pack folder and place the zippered shaders file in your shaderpacks folder
- Select the shaders you installed.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you “” which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
Note: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note²: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Norzeteus‘ Space Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Norzeteus‘ Space Resource Pack Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”