NetherOres mod has been really helpful in lots of ways to the minecraft community. This is due to its addition which has to do with overworld ores being included in nether. It is a basic mod which any minecraft player will love to make use of due to its high level of simplicity and effectiveness when being put to use. It can have different ores made such as Redstone, coal, iron, diamond, lapis, tin. One good part about these resources when you have them at your disposal is the fact that you can become rich as you go on in your world. You will definitely be steps ahead of other minecraft players in your world.
You have to note the fact that the highest level of caution needs to be exercised when doing this. This is as a result of the fact that the people staying around don’t welcome the idea of their resources being taken away. This can make them aggressive sometimes so be prepared as the worse can happen to you. After harvesting any of the ores, smelting is the next stage. You can achieve this by having it cooked inside a furnace. What a nether iron is likely to give you is an iron block which is made of nether while nether Redstone will produce Redstone dust.
NetherOres mod has been programmed to ensure the addition of overworld ores to the nether in your world. This will make you have access to various resources which you can make use of in your world.
- Added: Sulfur, Titanium, Mythril, Adamantium, Rutile, Tungsten, Amber, Tennantite, Salt, Saltpeter
- Added config options per-ore for: mining level, maceration count, smelting count, and forcing individual ores
- Added config options for hellfish generation
- Reworked ore exploding, added configs for silk touch & being exploded by non-player entities
- Hellfish more devilish and hellfish blocks can no longer be silk touched
- Textures renamed to reflect the name of the ore (Sorry! Also, you’re welcome!)
How to install NetherOres Mod
This guide will explain how to install NetherOres Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Mod file bellow.
- You need CoFHCore for 1.7+: CoFHCore.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Mod.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download NetherOres Mod for Minecraft
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Official Thread.
Download Links NetherOres Mod for 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.10.2 and 1.7.10
- For Minecraft 1.12 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.11.2 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.7.10 – NetherOres-[1.7.10]2.3.2B1-25.jar