Naturus Resource Pack 1.16.2/1.15.2 has been able to stand out amongst other resource packs as it has been developed to improve vanilla minecraft. There have been lots of faithful packs in the past which have attempted improving the game’s resolution but in the end, they just couldn’t in any reasonable way. Instead of colors that are crisp and simple, what you will experience with them is poor resolution, unimpressive colors and lots of other hassles.
With a resource pack such as Naturus Resource, you can be rest assured that the natural elements which are present in vanilla minecraft will be greatly improved on. It is a pack which focuses on how natural items such as trees and grass can be improved beyond what they are in your world.
What about the sounds that it brings to your world? These are highly customized in nature that you will have a better and improved gaming experience. For instance; you will be able to hear the sounds of grass and leaves whenever they are being hit by the wind. It is a resource pack which is aimed at making the game look and sound very natural. In a nutshell, nature just got simplified with this resource pack.
– Orange light for torches, lava, glowstone etc.
– Darker caves
– Blue moonlit nights
– Smoother tallgrass
– “Tall grass” on every block (like the better foliage mod)
– Orange birch leaves & sapling
– Bird chirping sounds in certain biomes
– Fire crackling sound
– Realistic thunder sound
– De-saturated cactus (not the nasty bright green of default)
– Diamond block made to match emerald block
– Removed pebbles from dirt/mycelium/podzol
– Round top/bottom of logs
– Round top/bottom of mushroom stem blocks
– Round bottom of cacti
– Realistic watermelon color
– Sandstone is smooth on all sides
– Darker water
– Realistic clouds
– Realistic ferns
– Slanted sun
– Slanted moon
– Realistic stick
– Realistic wooden tools
– Orange sunset
– Flowers & roots on lily pads
– Smoother slanted books in bookshelf
– Rounder cobblestone
– Smoother planks
– Each ore has a unique texture
– Realistic flowers
– Realistic mushrooms
– Rounder dots on red mushroom blocks
– Taller wheat
– Red nether portal
– Black obsidian
– Realistic leaves (WIP)
– Realistic waterfall sounds (WIP)
– Realisic rain (WIP)
Naturus Resource Pack 1.16.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Naturus Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the Naturus Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
EXTRA: How to use Texture with Shaders Mod
- Download and Install the Optifine Mod
- Download desired shaders pack, such as GLSL Shaders or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Launch Minecraft with the Optifine profile.
- Go to Options -> Video Settings and Shaders.
- Open the shaders pack folder and place the zippered shaders file in your shaderpacks folder
- Select the shaders you installed.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you “” which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
Note: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note²: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Naturus Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Naturus Resource Pack Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”