NaturalRealism Resource Pack 1.12 and 1.11.2 has been able to ensure that minecraft is redefined in terms reality. Every minecraft player is aware of the fact that most of the resource packs have promised a lot in the past when it comes to having the minecraft gaming world immensely improved in terms of visuals. While they have succeeded in achieving this feat to some extent, they usually go over the top by making the game look very unreal. Don’t forget that the excitement of the game is usually defined in the extent to which it can be linked to reality without losing any of its default features.
This is what NaturalRealism Resource Pack has been able to introduce into the minecraft community as it makes the game not just real but organic. For the first time, you will be able to experience the organic nature of minecraft in terms of the visuals which it has been able to improve through some upgraded features. The great part about this pack is the fact that it doesn’t do all of these at the expense of your PC performance. This means that even if you have a PC with low specification, you can still have access to what it has to offer.
NaturalRealism Resource Pack 1.12 Installation
This guide will explain how to install NaturalRealism Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the NaturalRealism Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
EXTRA: How to use Texture with Shaders Mod
- Download and Install the Optifine Mod
- Download desired shaders pack, such as GLSL Shaders or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Launch Minecraft with the Optifine profile.
- Go to Options -> Video Settings and Shaders.
- Open the shaders pack folder and place the zippered shaders file in your shaderpacks folder
- Select the shaders you installed.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you “” which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
Note: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note²: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download NaturalRealism Resource Pack for Minecraft
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official NaturalRealism Resource Pack Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”