The MusicCraft 2 Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2, add in a lot of legal instruments to play. It adds fully playable guitars, basses, drum kits, pianos, violins, trumpets, xylophones, and even saxophones!
If you are a big fan of music, and play, maybe this is the perfect mod for you, this mod adds a lot instruments that can be played in real time, the notes are well synchronized, you will be able to play singleplayer and multiplayer with your friends, and may even form a band haha.
Instruments available in newest version of MusicCraft for Minecraft:
- -Pianos, big pianos and grand pianos
- -Drum kits
- -Trees are back, too
- -Guitars and guitar stands
- -Basses and bass stands
- -French horns
All those instruments are multiplayer-compatible!
MusicCraft 2 Mod 1.16 Installation
This guide will explain how to install MusicCraft 2 Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download MusicCraft 2 Mod.
- Open the Mods folder for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%\.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the files to your mods folder (once downloaded Minecraft Forge and test it should auto create this folder).
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download MusicCraft 2 Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official page of MusicCraft 2 Mod in musiccraft.org. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”