MultiStorage Mod 1.11 is a mod that brings in different forms of storage to the game of minecraft. If you are a minecraft player that has been yearning for effective storage materials to be introduced into the world of minecraft, this one ticks all the boxes. This is because with its creation, you don’t need to have any nightmare about where to actually have your items stored as you go on your adventure.
The best part about MultiStorage mod is that its storage system brings in different functionalities that have never been seen in the game of minecraft before.
MultiStorage Mod Feature + Changelog
MultiStorage has gotten very popular due to the wonderful features that it does possess. Some of them will be listed below for your understanding.
- Storage has some sense of privacy. Please note that when it is private doesn’t mean that the chest can’t be opened. What it implies is that the network is changed.
- There is room for the expansion of storage
- The inventory is opened through the holding of shift
- There is the existence of an area that is very secured
- The inventory has only 16 slots available
MultiStorage Mod Changelog
Adjusted Stacking Storage and EnderLink Chest renderers to greatly reduce fps drop
- – Both returned to using TESR rather then the new (experimental?) model animation system
- – Stacking chests have performance similar to the default Minecraft chest (and the doors move again)
- – EnderLink Chests unfortunately do not preform quite as well but shouldn’t tank fps anymore
Due to the short time frame, and limited downloads I decided to pull the old version and put this one up with a last minute fix.
It is compatible with the original, just fixes a client side render bug.
- – Fixed Chameleon Storage not working with Chisel, Chisel and Bits, and likely others.
MultiStorage Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install MultiStorage Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.11.1 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the MultiStorage file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded MultiStorage-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download MultiStorage Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official MultiStorage Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”