MPUtils Basic Tools Mod has been able to live up to its name as well as the expectations of the minecraft community ever since created. Are you having problems getting access to necessary tools which are needed for the support of mod pack utility? Do you know that there are very few tools which can help you out in such regards? This is where you need a mod such as MPUtils Basic Tools to ensure that such process is smooth. From its name, you can tell that this is a mod which has been created to address modpacks while they are being designed.
This means that you shouldn’t expect to change the functionalities of the game or bring in some tools or items which can help you conquer your world. That isn’t what it has been created to help you achieve in the world of minecraft. However, if you want to create modpacks with some really great features then this is the mod that can help you get to such height. If you make use of modpack utilities then this mod is necessary to have installed and vice versa. This is one of those great mods which you will rarely come across in the world of minecraft.
How to install MPUtils Basic Tools Mod
This guide will explain how to install MPUtils Basic Tools Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Mod file bellow.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Mod.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download MPUtils Basic Tools Mod for Minecraft
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Official Thread.
Download Links MPUtils Basic Tools Mod for 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.10.2 and 1.7.10
- For Minecraft 1.12 – MPBasic Tools 1.3.0 (1.12)
- For Minecraft 1.11.2 – MPBasic Tools 1.2.2 (1.11.2) (Tiny Fix)
- For Minecraft 1.10.2 – MPBasic Tools 1.1.5 (1.10)
- For Minecraft 1.7.10 – MPBasic Tools 1.0.0 (1.7.10)