More Materials Mod 1.11.2 and 1.11 has been designed to make the building processes embarked on by minecraft players to be as easy as possible. It has been able to achieve this feat through the addition of materials that can aid building. If you truly love building projects in your minecraft adventure then this mod will really do you a lot of good.
More Materials Mod Additions
The additions of More Materials Mod have been so unique and obvious that once you have access to them in your building project, you wouldn’t want to do without them again. Without any further delay, here are the building materials that this mod has been able to add to the game of minecraft.
- 5 different types of sand
- 9 different types of woods
- 6 types of dirty blocks that are new
- 6 different types of marbles
- Different construction blocks that you can easily make your choice from
- 5 different types of gravels
- And many more
From the above it can be seen that a mod such as More Materials Mod, has been introduced to achieve one single aim which is to ensure that you are spoilt with lots of options whenever you want to start your building projects.
It adds the following items:
- Brick Clay – a more realistic recipe for bricks that uses sand and dirt in addition to clay.
- Stained Brick Clay – brick clay that is stained before firing.
- Stained Brick – the fired brick from stained brick clay.
- Daub – Used in Wattle and Daub walls.
It adds the following blocks:
- Stained Brick Blocks – different colored brick blocks from stained bricks.
- Stained Brick Block Stairs – Stairs version of stained brick blocks.
- Stained Brick block Slabs – Slabs version of stained brick blocks.
- Wooden Frames – a wattle and daub wall inside a timber frame. There is a different type for each type of wood. There are 4 different patterns of frames too.
- Thatched Roofing – Instead of using stairs for roofing, this is a thatched roof made from hay.
- Brick Walls – Similar to Cobblestone walls.
- Stained Brick Walls – Brick walls of different colors.
- Hardened Clay Walls – Walls made from hardened clay.
- Stained Clay Walls – Walls made from different colors of stained clay.
- Wattle Panels and Wattle and Daub Walls – Primitive construction technique to make early earthen homes.
More Materials Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install More Materials Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.1 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the More Materials file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded More-Materials-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download More Materials Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official More Materials Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”