Modular Systems Mod is one useful mod which will make you very effective in your quest to have your world conquered. What it has been created to do is ensure that some blocks are improved on to enable them become more effective as well as useful in your world. You can see that it is one mod which has been created to meet your adventure needs.
For instance; you have furnace expansion which has been integrated into it to ensure that the furnace is well – upgraded. Through such a feature present, cooking as well as smelting time will not take too long. Also, your outputs can be multiplied and you will make use of less fuel. This is one mod that has been able to really make the difference in the world of most minecraft players in the past that have made use of it and there is no doubt that you will experience the same firsthand.
There is also automation feature which you can easily set up. Once this is done, items can be easily added to the input slot. Through modular storage, standard chests can be improved on to a great extent.
How to install Modular Systems Mod
This guide will explain how to install Modular Systems Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Mod file bellow.
- Requires Bookshelf API.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Mod.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download Modular Systems Mod for Minecraft
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Official Thread.
Download Links Modular Systems Mod for 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.10.2 and 1.7.10
- For Minecraft 1.12 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.11.2 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.10.2 – ModularSystems-1.10.2-3.1.0.jar
- For Minecraft 1.9.4 – ModularSystems-1.9-3.0.2.jar
- For Minecraft 1.7.10 – ModularSystems-1.7.10-2.2.1.jar