MoarSigns Mod 1.16/1.15.2 has been created in the world of minecraft to ensure that players such as you don’t have to break sweat when wanting to have signs created and placed in their worlds. This is actually far easier than you will ever imagine in the game of minecraft. Unless you haven’t really made use of signs in your world, you would be aware of how important they can actually be when it comes to helping you conquer your world.
For instance, when you want to have a map explored in your world, you will need to ensure that there are signs to help you do such within a short period of time. The presence of signs available in your world will always help to ensure that you know where you are actually heading. There won’t be any guesswork whatsoever.
Through the availability of a mod such as MoarSigns, you will be able to have the unusual ability to create various signs which will help you achieve your aims in your world. Your movement will be hitch – free. You will definitely have fun making use of this mod in your world.
- Lots of different sign types
- Able to change text size
- Able to change text location
- Able to give text colors
- Able to give text different styles
- Able to place signs in ceilings and on the ground
- Able to edit signs
- Able to rotate signs
- Able to move signs
- Able to copy signs
How to install MoarSigns Mod
This guide will explain how to install MoarSigns Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Mod file bellow.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Mod.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download MoarSigns Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Official Thread.