MoarFood Mod 1.16/1.15.2 has been really amazing in the world of minecraft and you will be missing out on what it has got to offer once you fail to have it downloaded in your world today. It is really unbelievable to ever hear that one mod can add as much as 150 different types of foods to your world. The benefit of this is the fact that you don’t have to stick to one particular type of food as you will have lots of options that you can make your choice from.
When you have downloaded and installed MoarFood mod, you will notice that you have access to variety of crops as well as trees which you can start planting today. These will not only produce lots of ingredients which you can use to make different foods but also drinks. If you want to have your food seasoned, you are free to with the aid of pepper and salt.
Also, MoarFood mod will help include about five trees in your world. These are: grapefruit, orange, cherry, lemon and peach. These are trees which you can use in making drinks.
How to install MoarFood Mod
This guide will explain how to install MoarFood Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Mod file bellow.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Mod.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download MoarFood Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Official Thread.
Download Links MoarFood Mod for 1.16/1.15.2
- For Minecraft 1.12 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.11.2 – Not released yet
- All Versions