Mo’ Chickens Mod 1.16/1.15.2 will help to bring in something unique into your world which you may not be able to do without once you get the firsthand experience about what it can add to your gaming experience. What it does is that it will add some chickens which are new into your world as you go on in your adventure. There are lots of options which these chickens can offer you. One of them is using them as pets in your world. Also, you can have them lay eggs for you if you so wish. Finally, you will have some special abilities when you eat some of them. These could be night vision, speed and so on.
If you need a friend amongst these chickens then coal chicken will serve such purpose as it can have your companion needs met. Coal seems to be one of the resources which are very rare in the world of minecraft. However, with coal chicken being your friend and companion, you will not find such a challenge again. This is because whenever you have it tamed, it will just be laying coal for you.
How to install Mo’ Chickens Mod
This guide will explain how to install Mo’ Chickens Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Mod file bellow.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Mod.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download Mo’ Chickens Mod for Minecraft
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Official Thread.
Download Links Mo’ Chickens Mod for 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.10.2 and 1.7.10
- For Minecraft 1.12 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.11.2 – Not released yet
- All Versions