Mo’ Bends Mod It’s for you that the minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2 characters are supposed to be more realistic, instead of getting consistent and inflexible animations, this mod is just for you!
It makes creatures seem alive, and provides type of other epic features!
Don’t worry, that is nonetheless a WIP, More animated mobs are coming within the future :).
This is an awesome addition for those who think this character is so steady and rigid animations, if you are one of them, these features will be just for you. These features is just like you will be live in the game, seem like a player live in the game. But this is still in work in progress (WIP mode) but don’t worry, you can play without any trouble while more animations will be added in the future.
In Mo’ Bends Mod you will also see new zombie animations, we sure you will enjoy this feature. In zombie features you will use standing and walking. In other mod of spider, animations like standing, walking, jump, attack and wall climbing are added.
Yup as you see in the pictures, this is the most advanced features in this game; we hope you will surely enjoying this game. You will forget the old game. The new version of MO’ is 1.11, 1.10.2 and 1.8.9, which includes the features of animations like that standing, walking, running, sprint jumping, jumping, Swimming and many others like three sword attacks, first punch and sneaking. We hope you will surely enjoy these features because you cannot use in these features in past installed games. Moreover, some other general animations will be added like Sword Tails, Custom Hurt Effect, Custom Death Effect and Animation Customization.
Thank you so much for visiting our web page if you have some questions in your mind, feel free to comment here or ask in private message, Thank you so much.
Mo’ Bends Mod Features and Change log 1.16.2
– Sprint Jumping
– Three Sword Attacks
– Fist Punch
– Ladder Climbing
– Jump Attack
– Wall Climbing
– Sword Trails
– Animation Customization
– More mobs animated! (Creeper, Enderman etc.)
– More animations! (Flying, Capes etc.)
– More customization!
– More epicness!
Mo’ Bends Mod Changelog
- Fixed Stray’s overlay texture not showing,
- Fixed a lighting bug occuring while in the customization menu.
- Fixed more second layer skin issues,
- Added direct compatibility with the Realistic First-Person Rendering Mod.
- Fixed a possibility of the second head layer still being visible in first person mode while using the Realistic First-Person Rendering Mod.
- Fixed the invisible heads in multiplayer due to the latest compatibility fix.
Mo’ Bends Mod Installation 1.16.2
This guide will explain how to install Mo’ Bends Mod for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Forge API.
- Download the Mo’ Bends file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%\.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Mo-Bends-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Mo’ Bends Mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Mo’ Bends Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”